Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Beauty



Shando kind of has a philosophical side. One of her ideas is that if you're really pretty, or skinny, or rich you damn well better not be annoying as hell. The way Shando sees it, you're already getting on her last nerve with your good fortune in one of the afroementioned areas, you had better get busy redeeming yourself by being especially kind, nice, generous, warm, real, funny, helpful or an extraordinarily humble person. Otherwise, you might be really gorgeous but as far as Shando is concerned you're as useless as "tits on a boar".

Did we mention you're getting on her damn nerves?

4 comments:

Bandanamom said...

Shando - I know I need to fix your blog so it doesn't make you sound like quite such a B**** - sorry! I will get around to it I promise. But honestly, you are funniest when you are being a biznatch.

You need to invite people to come see your little blogger world you've created here. Send an email with a link to people - or do I have to do that too?

Shando said...

Duh!

Get on it Pat! (Please)

Don't forget zookini at sistersmiley@msn.com

Bandanamom said...

DUDE! If I am going to be Pat you at least have to go to the trouble of telling your OWN friends that you have the blog and where to find it! I don't have email address' for all your people!!!

Tell Kathy, tell Joy, tell anybody, but don't assume I've got your personal friends on speed-dial! I only ever call you!

Shando said...

Thanks for the disclaimer! Now you can blog about what a real biznatch I really am and I will feel better.

About my friends...you are again making assumptions that I know what the heck the address is that will get my friends to my blog. Again, I make the phone calls, you do all correspondence and/or computer work as I am too retarded to do so!